Thank you for supporting Salmonid Restoration Federation (SRF) during our end-of-year holiday fundraiser! SRF is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all membership fees are tax-deductible. Our federal tax ID # is 68 0187121. You will be e-mailed a receipt for your contribution.
Your membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Connection to a network of thousands of scientists and practitioners with an interest in California fisheries and watershed restoration
- Biannual newsletter featuring event updates from SRF and exciting news from California's innovative restoration field
- Monthly eNewsletter with up-to-date announcements about restoration funding and training opportunities throughout the state
- Discounted admission to the annual Salmonid Restoration Conference
- Eligibility to vote in annual SRF Board of Directors elections
Additionally, for a $50 membership you will receive a complimentary DVD of Annual Salmonid Restoration Conference plenary session highlights.
For a $100 membership you can receive either one adult pass to the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco or an organic SRF Logo t-shirt in the color and size of your choice.